Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tu hi to mera dost hai....

We don't speak much, we hardly meet, we stay miles apart but still I know that I can call you even at wee hours if I have a problem, I know that even if the world is against me you would be there for me, I know even if I do something drastically wrong you would forgive me, I know that its not necessary to write these things cos we connect so well that even the unspoken is understood....still I want to write this, I want the world to know that you are my best friend and I love you a lot.

I don't care what people think about our friendship, I wont give them a shit...its just that I need you and cant do without you. Cos you are the only person I go running to for every single problem of mine be it regarding my love, career or family.

Just be there for me cos tu hi to mera dost hai.
Raja you are one of the most beautiful gift God has given to me and I am really lucky to have got a friend like you.
Jaane kyun..dil janta hai..tu hai to I'll be alright. :-)

No comments: